- The applicant must have a bachelor's degree in computer engineering or computer network engineering.
- The graduation grade should not be less than 65%, except for the first quarter of students of not less than 60%.
- The age of the applicant must not exceed 45 years.
- Applicants for postgraduate studies on private channel are excepted from the requirement of age and rate (for non-employees only).
- If the applicant is an employee, he/she is required to have a work service for two years after obtaining the last certificate in addition to full time study.
- Participation in the English language course + certificate of English language proficiency.
- Certificate of computer proficiency to be a success score of 60%.
- The applicant must pass the interview conducted by the department to determine his eligibility for the study and to ensure his physical, mental and psychological integrity in accordance with the advanced specialization.
- The applicant must take the initial exam (competitive examination).
- Graduation certificate entitled to the department confirming the graduation grade of the applicant and the grade of the first graduate student.
- A letter of no objection to applying for postgraduate studies for employees from his/her institute and signing a written undertaking to non-employees.
- Complete the application forms in addition to the forms of written undertaking and signature.
- The applicant's identification documents + personal photos.
- Security clearance.
- Medical examination.
- Guarantee guarantor.
- successful pas in the preparatory stage and at a grade not less than 70%.
- To pass the oral exam with a grade of not less than 70%.
- Published research.
- Patent clearance.
- Thesis delivery.
- Thesis (hard copy + CD-ROM)
- Personal photos.
|year||Public channel||Private channel|